Sunday, November 21, 2004

Progress

Well, I've made _some_ progress on my ever piling pile of work at least. As for slacker tendencies, those are harder to get rid of. Watched Prisoner of Azkaban yesterday (isn't Emma Thompson funny?) and I have to say it's even more of a kiddy movie the second time around. Also spent today baking pies with H. Which was cool. I now have a pecan pie in the fridge that I baked all on my own. More or less... lol. Anyway. I'm sleepy and off to bed early tonight. Set the alarm for 4am, so I'll get a really early start. Hope it isn't too cold because I told myself I'd do my chores for the house in the morning (4am... yeah. morning. I figure no-one's using the washer that early)

In short, I'm happy and content. Sure I have a midterm on Tuesday that I haven't really studied for, but its open book and I have a better than fair grasp of the material. Being open book, mad study isn't going to help much anyway. I'll read over my textbook and notes, go for office hours, add my post-it page flags to my notes and I'll be okay.

Oh, and by the way, we trashed Stanfurd 40-6 yesterday. Go Bears!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home